As you all know by now, I just completed my 30 for 30 challenge. While I loved the entire process (well most of it), I particularly loved the creativity the challenge sparked in me. I also learned a few key things:
- I am still a Classic girl at heart
- My favorite colors to wear are black, white and blue, which also makes me a Minimalist (sort of!)
- My go-to look is a pencil/straight skirt paired with a cute top/blouse
- Unique pieces don’t add to a versatile wardrobe. I am not saying I would never buy them, they are just more difficult to “remix.” And since my goal is to have an everyday workable wardrobe, I will continue to invest in more versatile pieces.
- Accessories are my friend. They gave me the tools to make each outfit unique in its own way.
- Finally and most importantly, I can go 30 days without shopping and still find items to wear in my closet. I found this truth so liberating.
To recap, see below for all the 30 outfits.
There you have it. All 30 outfits all in one place for your convenience. I hope these will give you some inspiration as you “remix” your closet pieces. Thanks for reading!