Mystylepad APP – personal stylist on-demand

***The Mystylepad APP is not launched yet. If you would like to be one of our early adopters, please sign up using this link!***

 

When this blog was birthed,  my purpose was to document my journey of exploring my personal style and closet maximization. At the same time, another MAJOR idea was conceived – Mystylepad, Inc. – a Fashion Technology company (of which I am a co-founder). The company’s premier product is the Mystylepad APP, which allows a user create a digital closet. It also allows for peer-to-peer styling among friends. The APP will also give users access to professional stylists from across the globe. The Mystylepad APP will help you look stylish all day, every day! 

Fashion APP

The APP was born from the frustration faced by all of us when getting dressed and trying to put a stylish outfit together. Why do we all continue to wear the same 20% of clothes we own, and ignore or forget about the remaining 80%?

The Mystylepad APP will give you the opportunity to catalog every item you own, as well as give you (or friends and professional stylists) an avenue to create multiple combinations of outfits with clothes you already own! The Mystylepad APP makes it easy find out which items are no longer useful and find creative ways to either recycle or get rid of them. If you’ve ever dreamed of such a tool, the Mystylepad APP is for you.

The free APP will allow users to do the following:

  • Create a digital closet
  • Engage in peer-to-peer styling among friends
  • Plan outfits in advance
  • Have access to a professional stylist

The APP will be launching VERY SOON, and I am super excited!

If you are interested in becoming one of our beta users, please sign up using this link, and please share on Twitter and Facebook. The more friends you have on the APP, the more useful the APP will be to you.

For the professional stylists, the MyStylepad APP will allow you manage your clients in different geographies. If you are a personal stylist and would love to get on the Mystylepad platform, please send an email to: tosin@mystylepad.com.

Remember, if you would like to be one of our early adopters, please sign up using this link!




Speak Your Mind

*